- The Visitor An experience with furniture
- Old Paint Sometimes things are best left
- Behr One Coat Paint Works. Another story
about paint, By Beth Wodzinski and Maureen C. Hathaway.
- Shiny Green Bugs You have Marion S. Davis, to
thank (or blame) for the inspiration on this one.
- The Fine Apartment Or, looking for a place in
a college town.
- Toast An Ode to Toast by Joseph Viray.
- Toast Logic Another toast poem.
- A Short Break in the Woods While it Snows New
England country life.
- Stopping Woodside, Snowy Evening Another
take on New England country life, by Michael Walsh.
- Need Info on Frank Loyd Wright Help with a
term paper, in free verse.
- Rats. More country life.
- My Pickle A cucurbit reflection, by Jon
- To a Canvas Utility Coat A story of shopping
gone wrong, by Maureen Kachline.
- Ithaca, by T Y Alevizos.
- Bad Flower Hat The fantasies of ferns.
- Turtles A short one by Spingo.
- My Doggy David Scott Marley talks about his
- Bulb Included A sad story about a new
- The Song About The Song Every Broadway
musical in one handy package, by Bryan Higgins.
- no ideal If you're a lonely person on a
Saturday night with no ideal, this poem by David Debar is for you.
- This is Just to Say Another one about a dog, by
These bad poems are put here for the enjoyment of the net community, but
please respect the publication rights of the original authors, or I'll have to visit your office with my favorite Russian SKS. If you would like to submit
a poem of your own to the bad poetry page, send it in e-mail to email@example.com You might see it here the next time you visit.
BACK to Alan
Turner's home page.