Ben Lomond Mountain - Bonny Doon Tower
FCC ASR 1240738
FAA Aeronautical Study No. 2003-AWP-956-OR
The view from 90 feet, looking South to the Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast
(Uncompressed Full Size Version)
- This 29 meter tower has vertical space available for Cellular, PCS, Broadcast, Repeater and Paging use.
- Located on a ridge above Bonny Doon, the tower has good line of sight to a large area of California's Monterey Bay and the North Coast of Santa Cruz County, including remote portions of California Highway One.
- This tower has line of sight to the greater Bonny Doon area, including central Empire Grade Road, Pine Flat Road, Ice Cream Grade, and lower Smith Grade Road.
- The Bonny Doon School, Bonny Doon Winery, and the Bonny Doon airport are all within easy reach of the tower.
- Nearly all of the 3500 residents of Bonny Doon are easily reached from this prime location.
- This is the only friendly tower site available for Cellular and PCS use in Bonny Doon and the North Coast
- Overall Height: 28.9 Meters (95 feet)
- Site: 640 meters above sea level (2100 feet)
- Overall Height above Sea Level: 668.9 Meters (2195 feet)
- Geographic Coordinates: 37-04-35.0 North / 122-08-07.0 West (NAD 83)
- Geographic Coordinates: 37-04-35.0 North / 122-08-03.0 West (NAD 27)
- Tower: ROHN 25G
Building Floor Space
- 12 feet by 8 feet
- Rack space available
- Power: Single phase, 100 amps maximum
Tower space is limited. Please send your inquires to:
Broadcast Engineering Services of Bonny Doon
Return to the Broadcast Engineering Services page here.
© 2004 Broadcast Engineering Services of Bonny Doon