FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS
- A Dedicated Parallel Processor for Monte Carlo Simulation of
Dispersed Phase Chemical Processes. Funded by John K. Yost, Vice
Chancellor for Research for $5,389 awarded January 1989.
- Supercomputer Summer Institute. Funded by NSF/San Diego
Supercomputer Center for travel, room, stipend, and course registration
to attend the 1988 San Diego Supercomputer Summer Institute, August
- Faculty Development Fellowship: Vector and Parallel Computational
Methods for Chemical Engineering Applications. Funded by the College
of Engineering and Technology-UNL, $2,000 awarded for the period May
1987-May 1988 for travel and registration at various computing
- Supercomputer Summer Institute. Funded by NSF/Colorado State
University for travel, room, board, and course registration to attend
the two week supercomputer workshop "Vector Methods in Science and
Engineering" July 13-24, 1987.
- Non-Tenured Faculty Research Grant. Funded by 3M Corporation for
$10,000 awarded June 1985; $11,000 awarded April 1986; and $12,000
awarded April 1987.
Last revised on September 14, 1998
Gregory W. Smith (WD9GAY)
To comment, please email