(or, You Can Learn A Lot About a Man
From His Web Page)
- Fringeware may motivate me to create a whole fringeful page.
- The frickin'-a most wicked set of Vermont
- Fab singer/songwriter and sister of mine, Rachel Bissex
- Bard College probably isn't as cool as it used to be!
- There would be no WELL
(that's where my page lives) if there
hadn't been a Whole Earth Catalog. They're still at it -- check
out the MWEC web pages for a
taste (and plenty good URLs).
- Hop in and let's cruise to the
VW bus page, dude.
- Start 'em young with Lego and they'll grow up to be good strong geeks like me
Bathroom Reading by biscuit
- You may not have heard, but Tintin grew up. (No, not the DOG, that's Rin-Tin-Tin! How many times do I have to remind you?)
- I write a syndicated weekly column on the net, the politics of
technology, and other things that make me cranky. It now has its own page.
Back home to Info-Rama
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org