A placemark helps you to return to important topics and responses quickly. Your placemarks are indexed and instantly accessible from the Toolbar.
To mark a topic or response:
- Locate the topic or response you wish to mark.
- Click inside the check box to the left of the item.
To view placemarked items:
- Click Placemarks on the Toolbar. Your placemarks window will open.
- Click the topic number to open a placemarked topic.
- Click the triangle to the left of the conference and topic names to open a placemarked response.
- The placemarked topic or post will open.
- Close the window to return to conferencing.
To remove an item from your placemark list:
- Click Placemarks on the Toolbar.
- Click inside the checkbox next to each item you wish to remove. The check marks will disappear.
- Click the Update Placemarks link below your list.
- Close the Placemarks window.
Your personal conference list
Inside a conference
Reading and responding
Learning more about your fellow WELL members
Frequently asked questions